Wednesday, April 29, 2009

its just the beginning....


about me:
i moved to boston about 3 years ago after a great adventure, and i was convinced that the only way to live was on the edge of my seat. i've learned a lot in these last years about myself and probably a lot of things. mainly i've realized i see little things every day that i wish got a little more attention, or that i just want to share...
because i think that most of the time its the smallest things that make your day and wonder if, especially now, people don't need to spend a little more time noticing them.

i spend my time at a job that pays the bills, but i build amazing dreams in my imagination constantly. i'm convinced that someday i will be able to make them come true.

i love my friends more than anything and i would do anything for them (literally anything). i also love avocados, cupcakes (but not icing), and plants even though i have a black thumb.

so, welcome to my blog. i never really thought i'd start one of these things but i think i'm glad that i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment